Anyways, since I don't have the time to tell you everything I thought I would throw up a few photos (thanks to Andy's skillz with my camera) of what we did today. This isn't everything, of course, but a quick sample of the highlights. These include...
1. Our visit to Tiananmen Square
2. Our visit to both the outside and inside of the Forbidden City
3. A quick photo op in front of the 9 dragons (also inside the Forbidden City)
4. Our visit to the Summer Palace.
There were many other things on our stop, some to which I managed to grab some photos of and others I did not. The last part of our afternoon/evening was spent shopping, if that gives you any idea. :) My favorite!
I can't believe tomorrow is my last day here already. My how time flies...by this time tomorrow evening I'll be sleeping in my first class seat on an airplane some where between here and Canada. Okay, time for bed. Night everyone!
PS. Thanks to everyone responding to the blog. I would love to write back to you but the great firewall still has blogger, Facebook and Twitter down. Glad you all enjoy it!






No comments:
Post a Comment