boarding call. Good old ORD. Thankfully my flight is on time. Can't
say that for some United passengers. Crazy. The terminals are full
though, and totally overrun with families. You can tell it's a holiday
weekend.
Speaking of, this will be my first 4th of July not in the States.
Feels odd. No fireworks, no family picnics, no hot dogs or sparklers.
Sure I'm trading up but it will still be weird. Especially being 12-13
hrs ahead (more depending on where you are as you read this) of
everything. Oh well. It will be a 4th I will remember forever.
So tonight I arrive and sleep in Toronto, then tomorrow Terri (my
sister-in-law) and I are off to China. Oh the adventures we'll have!
I'm only a little bit nervous now, and a whole bunch excited. Now
hopefully my back pain will cooperate. Thankfully flying first class
will ease my pain. ;)
I will try to post one more time before that 13 hr flight, fingers
crossed I'll be able to. Hopefully I'll have WiFi access. If not the
next time you'll head from me I'll be in the future. Lol.
Canada, here I come!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment