Friday, July 10, 2009

Our last day.

Today Terri and I begin our day in Beijing and end it somewhere over, well, I'm not quite sure. Today will actually 48 hours for Terri and I as we leave Beijing at 6pm Friday and arrive in Toronto at 6:30pm Friday. Yikes.

Anywhoo, just wanted to post a quick message to let everyone know that I will not be able to blog tonight about the Great Wall. Andy is taking us directly from the wall (or Ming's Tomb if we have time) to the airport so between now and the time I arrive in Canada I won't have internet access. Depending on how early we get into the Toronto I may or may not purchase an hours' worth of time at the hotel to post a few messages before we go to bed.

And with that I must say farewell. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment