It's 8:35pm CT and I'm still up, I can't believe it. Technically I've been up since 3:30am ET but Terri and I officially sat up and turned the lights on a little bit before 5am ET.
Jetlag is taking over though and I'm fading, fading very quickly, fading faster that I ever would have imagined. No amount of caffeine, light, television, Internet surfing, food, etc. can stop me from falling asleep right now. If it weren't for the fact that American Airlines LOST MY LUGGAGE on my way back from Toronto today I'm not sure I would still be awake and not in my bed, let alone alive to the world around me. Still waiting for their call, which should have come over an hour ago. UGH! I want my bags!!!!
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to stay up much longer. Just....need....to....
ZZzzzzzZZzzzzzZZZzzzzz
Argh! Jet lag! It's Terri to confirm that it is not fun! It's now 6 a.m. in Florida, and I've been up since 4 (having gone to bed at 11). On the plus side, my email box is almost empty. How often can you say that at 6 a.m. on Monday morning?
ReplyDeleteNaps are a good, good thing!
I'm right there with you Terri. My luggage finally showed up (yes, the blanket was still in it!) at around 11 and I was in bed w/in 5 minutes of him leaving. Woke up almost every hour and have been "wide" awake since around 4 here as well. But I feel like I'm wandering around in a coma. I'm awake, but not. It's a strange feeling. That and the constant yawning. *Sigh* Hopefully between naps I can get some work done, or at least catch up on the blog...
ReplyDelete